SPECIALISTS IN MICROSOFT'S DYNAMICS NAV
A complete erp SOLUTION FOR BUSINESS ON YOUR TERMS
- Simplify your day with a single sign-on for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365.
- Enable a mobile workforce with security-enhanced access anytime, anywhere.
- Automate your business processes to handle growth without adding to your payroll
- Get greater visibility into how your business is performing.
- Make smart decisions that have a direct impact on the bottom line with real-time, easy-to-access information.
- Resolve data duplication and errors with seamless data transfer to and from Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Enhance collaboration by using team sites to share documents, connect, and collaborate in real time.
- Reduce training time with a simple interface and consistent user experience.
- Focus IT resources on business-building projects instead of managing your technology.
- Choose how you deploy your software—in the cloud, on your servers, or in a hybrid approach.
We've got the coffee on - stop on by Booth 1271 at the Boston International Seafood Show
The WiseDynamics team (Booth 1271) is excited to show off the latest release of WiseFish 2015, Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, our industry-leading ERP accounting and business management software for seafood distributors, processors, brokers, and traders.
Highlights of our latest release:
Accessibility from wherever you are from any device
- Tablet and touch-optimized user experience lets you access company data and processes regardless of location or what device you choose to use. New Microsoft Dynamics NAV tablet applications are available now from the Windows, Apple, and Google app stores.
- Personalized home pages let you view your most important business data and key performance indicators at a glance. Sophisticated color coding and live data alerts help users prioritize actions and stay productive.
- Additional optimization to deploy in the cloud on Microsoft Azure and with Office 365 to lower costs, increase flexibility, and boost employee productivity.
Find us at the Boston International Seafood Show, Booth 1271
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 Highlights
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 is now available and offers impressive new capabilities to help small and mid-sized organizations grow their businesses in a mobile-first, cloud-first world. Here are 10 of the hottest new features and functionality NAV 2015 has to offer:
1. New touch-first user experience
There’s an app for that! With this release, new Microsoft Dynamics NAV tablet applications are available now from the Windows, Apple, and Google app stores. Users can access their company data and processes regardless of location or device.
2. Better display of key business data
Color is one of the best ways to get someone’s attention. When your system makes you aware of issues or successes, that’s powerful and drives action. Personalized home pages allow users easy access to the most important business data and key performance indicators (KPIs) with enhanced cues. At a glance, color coding and live data allow users to prioritize efforts and stay productive.Read more ...
Take the Quiz: “Do I Really Need an ERP System?”
To help you understand whether an ERP system is required to help you run your business, we created the following quiz, which contains some of the most important questions a company should answer when thinking about buying an ERP system.
For each answer, you will receive a number of points. At the end of the quiz, add up your points to calculate your final score.
1. How much duplicate or manual data entry does your company perform on a daily basis? (e.g., entering received payments in both the accounting system and spreadsheet software).
- 0 to 30 percent of my work (0 points)
- 31 to 60 percent of my work (5 points)
- 61 percent or more (10 points)
2. If you faced an audit tomorrow, what are the chances you can produce or recover the required information easily?
- No chance. (10 points)
- It might be possible. We sometimes back up data on CD/DVD or external hard drives but the information would takes weeks to locate and assemble. (5 points)
- No problem. We have a central database repository of all critical information. (0 points)